Monday, November 5, 2012

Indications for SEROQUEL XR

SEROQUEL XR is a once-daily tablet approved in adults for (1) add-on treatment to an antidepressant for patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) who did not have an adequate response to antidepressant therapy; (2) acute depressive episodes in bipolar disorder; (3) acute manic or mixed episodes in bipolar disorder alone or with lithium or divalproex; (4) long-term treatment of bipolar disorder with lithium or divalproex; and (5) schizophrenia. Everyday I was very depressed or very angery for no apparant reason. It felt like my brain was all tangled and it was really hurting me, and had been for years. So I talked with my doctor, and she put me on 200mg seroquel. Since then I can think clearly and feel happy, I love it. You start at 25mg and work up to higher doses. Watch out though, if you try to start at 200mg it can knock you out for 24hrs, or at least it knocked me out. I have suffered insomnia for many years and have tried numerous drugs on this list. Most of which failed to provide any relief. After just one dose of Seroquel XR, I slept a full 8 hours, and even took a nap during the day. My mood has changed, and I feel so much healthier now that I am able to get good, sound, NORMAL sleep. Two thumbs up for Seroquel XR. I highly recommend you discuss this drug with your physician if you are having CHRONIC trouble sleeping, NOT casual sleeping problems. It has changed my life. I hope this helps some other insomniacs out there who have been suffering for years, the way I had been. BEST OF LUCK to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment